Ever thought of using the cloud for your next web application build with PHP? Why not use Microsoft Azure, the leading business cloud service? Microsoft has been a reference for businesses for decades and offers now a cloud platform that will take your web application to new levels.
Take advantage of Microsoft Azure and PHP to scale up your web projects and deliver an unprecedented user experience with Microsoft Azure services.
Why Microsoft Azure?
Microsoft Azure is the leading and trusted cloud service for businesses and very suitable for PHP web applications that need to integrate with common business processes and require a higher level of security and control.
Even though there are other cloud service providers that are popular amongst developers, Microsoft Azure offers the right tools to build robust, scalable and secure cloud web applications. Where other cloud service providers require you to keep your systems patched and up-to-date, using Microsoft Azure platform liberates you from this burden so you have more time to focus on your business.
What we’ll cover in this training course
- Overview of Microsoft Azure services
- Developing for the cloud: some basic principles
- Getting started with Azure Web Apps
- Improve performance with search, caching and cloud storage
- Microsoft Azure Command Line tools
- Automate deployment and application scaling
- Docker containers, machine learning and building your first support bot
- Security and Privacy in the cloud
This training course is designed for experienced PHP developers with some network and systems engineering background. Cloud application development requires knowledge of S.O.L.I.D. programming principles and distribution of responsibilities. Even though these principles will be covered, prior understanding of these principles are a bonus.
- Price: € 1500 per person*
- Duration: 3 days (6hrs per day)
(*) 10% discount for groups of 10 participants or more